Live Arrival Guarantee applies to shipments within the UK only.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Version 1.00 valid with effect from: 27th of March 2013
Chapter One: Legal Statements
- Dear Customers, please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By using our site: https://tarantulasbristol.co.uk/ and ordering goods from our shop you agree to Terms & Conditions as shown below and to be bound by them.
- All of Terms & Conditions have been put in place to protect the interests of our Customers and provide the best service possible. Terms & conditions are designed to be fair and clear to both us and our Customers.
- We reserve the right to modify Terms & Conditions at any time and in any way. Please check the date above.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to Common Law (English Law) and the proper jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- We try to guarantee your total satisfaction. This does not affect your statutory right as
- You must be 18+ years old and have a verified PayPal account or a valid credit card with full authority to use it, to submit an order through our site: https://tarantulasbristol.co.uk/
- You agree not to use our site: https://tarantulasbristol.co.uk/ and any content contained therein for any illegal or inappropriate activities.
Chapter Two: How to order
- All our prices are negotiable. We reserve the right to modify our prices presented on our site: https://tarantulasbristol.co.uk at any time.
- You can find selection of our goods under ‘TARANTULAS’ button. You can examine the photos, names, prices and the info about animals and goods there.
- Please remember that images are for illustration purposes only, animals or products may vary.
- When you place an order with us, you make an offer to buy goods. We will always send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order so remember to always leave you e-mail address.
Chapter Three: Payment
- All payments are in advance.
- Once you have decided what you want to buy, you can pay through the PayPal (which accept all the major credit and debit cards i.e. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, Solo),
- Please remember that our displayed prices do not include postage & packaging if necessary.
- Some of our goods may include VAT (value-added tax charged on most goods and services within the EU) in the displayed price.
- As a Customer of our shop you can be rest assured that your transaction will be covered by multiple security features and encryption.
- You will always be provided with a receipt or invoice of your order which you should retain for your records. We will send you an order confirmation e-mail including delivery-arrival information.
Chapter Four: Delivery
- We ship worldwide.
- For the details of our delivery options please visit ‘DELIVERY’
- We currently use the following carriers to deliver: Royal Mail (Royal Mail Holdings plc).
- We cannot be held liable for actions of the carrier. In case of delivery damaged email us immediately.
- All orders received will be processed on the following working day. Our working days are Monday to Thursday. We do not deliver or process orders on bank weekends or holidays. Delivery days exclude weekends.
- Please be advised that we add the postage & packaging (according to the actual price list of the used carrier) to your final order.
Chapter Five: Returns & Refunds Policy
- We guarantee live arrival of an ordered animal. We must be notified of any death on arrival cases immediately, i.e. within 24hours. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a color photo of any death on arrival to claim
a refund. We do not hesitate to send a replacement animal or to refund.
- Dear Customer, you are responsible for the cost of returning the product back to us, unless they arrive damaged, faulty or not compliant with your order.
- Our Returns & Refunds Policy does not affect your statutory rights. Any refunds will be made within 30[thirty] days from notification to us and in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
- If your item is not in stock, you will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order immediately and receive a full refund if you would rather not wait for the order to be fulfilled.
Chapter Six: Guarantees
- Please remember that all animals must be properly cared for throughout their natural lives. To avoid possible health problems feed your tarantula or scorpion with our recommended food.
- In case of health problems with an animal bought from us please e-mail us.
- In case of problems with other products bought from us please refer to the proper manufacturer warranty.
- Any complaints will always be dealt with and acknowledged within 3[three] working days. All complaints are handled fairly, confidentially and effectively within 30[thirty] days.
- For the details of our warranty please visit ‘WARRANTY’